Friday, June 27, 2008

I Miss Michelle. And I really hate conservatives.

It's two in the morning and I'm writing a blog...yeah, I'm officially bored.

My bestest buddy Michelle is gone from the internet, vanished! I feel so...alone and bored >_> On this plus side, though, I've been having awesome chat sessions with Aleatz, Daiki, Lightning, etc. etc. It is made of excellence and win. And a lot of sex jokes.

Anyway, all randomness aside, I really, really, really feel kinda pointless on the internet now. When Michelle is gone or I'm mad at her I usually just kind of disappear and do the mom thing like I should be doing, but I'm a bad person I guess. Besides, I take care of my kids for half of the day, and their father does for the other half. It's shared responsibility! Plus when Josh goes back to school I'm going to have them all day, so it's like I'm getting in my free time now. Or something.

But I've strayed from my topic again, being useless and just kind of around, which is kind of why I decided to start writing a blog. I've always thought blogs were silly and just an internet fad, but they're apparently great for stress relief or something. Like a diary that EVERYONE CAN READ. Sounds kinda messed up.

But I suppose every blog needs a topic, so for my first one I'm going to discuss politics, and why they suck. Well, not politics so much as conservatives. What the hell is up with this human rights deal? They're taking them away from everyone, and it's not the government, it's the Christian conservatives who appear to be taking over, like, the universe or something, and to escape their grasp the politicians are bending to their every will and command.

I probably honestly would not care if the war wasn't wasting tax money and everyone had equal opportunity in every state, but I'm aware that this will probably never happen, which is kinda sad and irritating at the same time since, you know, the U.S. was supposed to be way cooler than this about two or three hundred years ago.

I better quit talking about this because I will eventually go on a tangent that will be long and boring, like about what this entire blog had been, but whatever, you read this far so live with it.

Pic of the day:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Bow123/z20330548.jpg

Car pictures are good fun.

No comments: